LW Summum Carbon Black
LW Summum Carbon Black
varlion LW Summum Carbon Black er etterfølgeren til det utrolig populære LW Summum, med mye kontroll og en fantastisk respons fra hit til håndtak
varlion cap laget av 100 % polyester mikrofiber, den har en behandling Brukes på den øvre delen av stoffet som forhindrer UV -stråling som beskytter tekstilen mot bleking og hodet mot solstråler
✓ Kort leveringstid ✓ Topp kundeservice ✓ Toppkonsultasjon ✓ Kvalitet
Varlion professional level padel racket with round shape, designed for players who mainly seek control in their game.
It’s made of a bidirectional carbon fiber tubular and a high hardness Hypersoft foam core, laminated with carbon fiber and fiberglass fabrics. Its heart is also reinforced with carbon fiber fabric.
All materials are impregnated in Varlion's exclusive VAR-FLEX epoxy resin, for maximum elasticity and strength, and coated with a layer of titanium dioxide.
Summum technology rackets are a new concept of padel racket where all its characteristics have been optimized to the maximum. The main ones are the next:
· A longer handle than usual, to provide the player with a more comfortable and professional grip, thus avoiding having to put the overgrip over it, and also to facilitate grip for players who use both hands.
· 1 cm longer hitting surface.
· A gradual drilling pattern that goes from 68 to 76 holes, optimized to improve and expand the sweet spot of the racket.
· A larger and higher rough texture on relief to achieve better effects, specially on topspin shots. This texture is made with the racket’s own epoxy resin, not with 3D stickers, which does not suffer any type of wear.
· And the Wings Diffuser technology at the heart, with an aerodynamically improved diffuser, which gives the racket more maneuverability and precision.
The LW Summum padel racket also includes an adhesive injected bumper, called Hexagon bumper, which is produced using a low hardness TPU injection mold, to absorb shocks and chafing. It is fixed on the frame by means of an adhesive material without the need to drill the frame and thus avoiding having to weaken it for its fixing. Being perfectly adhered to the frame, it also acts as an anti vibrator.
And finally, it is worth highlighting the Handlesafety technology, a new safety system for the handle. Normally, in all rackets the rope comes out from a centered hole which is attached to the handle frame by means of a pin, rivets, nails, etc. However, with this system, the rope goes through the two walls of the handle and comes out on both sides of the tip, thus giving 100% safety and comfort to the grip.
Lethal Weapon, Hexagon frame, Wings Diffuser and Adhesive Bumper are utility models registered in the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office, and therefore exclusively owned and used by Varlion.